Saturday, July 01, 2006

Summer Storm

Last night was a CRAZY summer storm! Scott, Brie and I were driving home from Lehi and it was pouring rain! It was coming down so hard. There was also a lot of lightning that seemed quite close. When we got home the hail started! It was so loud pounding on our roof and the windows. Here are pictures of our back deck just last night. Scott and I turned off the lights in our house and just watched the storm come down. Weird that a storm like that would hit the end of June. And today was gorgeous!

4 comments:

laura said...

i remember that happening one time in july when i was a kid. that's great that you got such good pictures of it.

Anonymous said...

We had a thunderstorm and rain at our house, but no hail. It's amazing what a change a few blocks can make.

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interestedhttp://googleindex.info/553.html or http://neveo.info/1821.html and http://google-machine.info/706.html