Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Brielle Rodeo

So my days have been filled with laundry, cleaning, watering the lawn, changing diapers, searching for a new swimming suit and many more fun activities. Tonight though I documented one of my big frustrations. :) I'm sure anyone with a child has gone through this before and I can only imagine that it will get worse. It is changing Brie into a new diaper or into new clothes!

It is so hard!! Seriously. It reminds me of wrestling a pig down at a rodeo. Don't they do that? Kamber? She kicks, she arches her back, she twists, she turns, she flips over, she crawls away and it's all I can do to keep her pinned down just to get the clean diaper on her. I had Scott attempt it tonight. And yet again it was an all out wrestling match with a 13 pounder! She's not upset, she just wants to get away and check out whatever she might have her eye on. Do we have a particularly wiggly, crazy girl on our hands or what?


 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Teresa said...

That is hilarious and adorable! I would definitely say some kids are squirmier than others. Looks like Brielle may be a squirmer.

Anonymous said...

Ah yes! Those were the days. But hang in there. It gets better--I hope. I least with a girl you don't get sprayed in the process like you do with a boy baby.