Well, at the end of our fun trip to Tahoe we had to drive 8 hours back to Salt Lake City. I was nervous to put Brielle in her car seat that long. She did great though! She slept, she played and her favorite part was nawing on a Biter Biscuit for a full hour. She was a mess! The car seat was a mess! And I was a mess! But she was occupied and entertained with that thing. She loved it! Here are pictures to prove it.
2 comments:
Wow! So much to read. I've been checking your blog daily, wondering where you were and now I know. Sounds like a great time. That's fun that you just went with some of your siblings. Great pictures!
Those biter biscuits are the worst. No matter where you are or how hard you try those will get on everything and everyone. Babies do love them though, and what a great way to entertain. :)
Post a Comment