Saturday, July 22, 2006

They Loved It!

So after I had comments about my peach soup such as "It was ok.", "That sounds interesting.", "Brian would die." and more, I tested it out on some poor unsuspecting, unbiased taste testers. I invited Fred and Rama over for lunch! Ha! I served them the peach soup (and also offered chicken and couscous in case they really did hate the soup). And guess what . . . they loved it! Fred had two whole bowls! So, if you want a second and third opinion just aske them.

It really is so good. It tastes like you are eating a peach smoothy. It was a hit at the Relief Society party as well. I think you just have to get over the fact that it is called soup and it is 100 degrees outside. Anyway, if you ever want to try any, I'd be happy to make it for you. I'm sure you would love it.

 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed! The peach soup was excellent. I think I'll serve it next month to the 4 ladies we go visiting teaching to. My companion and I always have a lunch for them in the summer to celebrate all of our birthdays.

laura said...

they told me they loved it. i think i would probably not love it since i don't love peaches. but i'm sure it's good for people who like peaches. where did you get the recipe? i have friends here who would like it, i'm sure.