

We found beautiful fields of wild flowers all along the way. We stopped to take pictures of Brie in the flowers until she started eating them.


We hiked to Long Lake and stopped there for a picnic. It was a very pretty setting. Brielle was getting very tired though and as we sat there we started hearing thunder. It was a loud roaring thunder and it was scaring me. We looked up and the sunny sky at the beginning of our hike had turned into a big dark black cloud above us. We ate quick and then tried to get going on the 2 miles back to the car. Luckily, it never rained on us, but it certainly rained hard just up the road from us.


3 comments:
That looks SO fun!! I think I'm ready for a good camping trip. Brielle in the flowers is adorable. She is looking more and more like Scott with every picture you send. Keep them coming. Laura
Well, thanks a lot!! Since our camping trip, I have been wanting to go again so bad, but was finally forgetting about it..... until NOW! Everything looks so beautiful and I am glad to hear things turned out so "perfect." That is the best when you are camping. We should go again just for the weekend, but with our Branch in the state that it is, we are both afraid to miss church.
It looks like you had a great time in a very lovely setting. I'm glad everything worked out well for you three.
Post a Comment