Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Happy 32 Anniversary Mom and Dad!

Today is my mom and dad's anniversary. Happy Anniversary to them. They were married 32 years ago in the Los Angeles Temple. I am so glad that they chose each other and that they have shown me the example of such a remarkable marriage. They have done a great job of raising kids together, supporting each other, teaching each other and making each other very happy. Congratulations and I love you! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Roger and Susan! We are also glad that you got married so that our son Scott could have your beautiful daughter Alicia for his wonderful wife. Best wishes and continued health and happiness to you both, and may you have many more happy anniversaries in the years ahead.

Roger said...

Thanks to Alicia and Rama for the best wishes. I am the most grateful for our marriage than anyone.