Thursday, July 27, 2006

Pioneer Day Parade

Somehow, our pictures from Pioneer day miraculously where recovered by the dear man at Inckley's photo. Here are a few. One of Brie and me from Scott's office building with the parade route behind us. One of Brie sleeping. She slept through half of the parade until a marching band rudely woke her up. One of my favorite float - Mama's Faith Temple Church Choir. And a KFC float! I thought this was so funny. A whole float dedicated to KFC because it started here in Utah! And of course, a float dedicated to the pioneers.




2 comments:

Teresa said...

Great Pics! I am grateful to the man at Inckley's. Looks like a fun parade. I wonder if we will ever be there on Pioneer Day to see it? The picture of you an Brielle is soo good. You should get that one in a picture frame.

Anonymous said...

I liked the picture of Brielle peacefully asleep. That's the way Fred likes to watch a parade.