
Today I was loving watching Brielle's reaction to Scott walking through the door after work. It is my favorite part of the day! We are so lucky that Scott comes home at about 3:15 in the afternoon. Each day Brielle and I are on the floor playing and waiting for him to arrive. He walks through the door and she looks up at him surprised that there is someone new. She immediately smiles and kicks her legs and gets so excited. Then for the next long while Scott jumps out from any hiding place and surprises her and she cracks up laughing. Or he dances and sings for her and she laughs and laughs. Or he blows kisses on her belly and she laughs so hard she gets the hiccups. Tonight he was singing (with actions) "The Wise Man Built His House Upon The Sand" and she laughed so hard the whole way through. Brielle thinks Scott is the funniest and most entertaining act she'll ever see. (We'll see if that still holds true when she is 14.) It does make me incredibly happy to see how much my baby girl adores her dad and how much her dad adores her.
4 comments:
That is sooo cute! I am loving all of the pictures of Brielle since I haven't seen her in real life yet. I am happy that your camera is fixed!
Teresa - Sad news. The camera is still broken. This was a picture from before. It's killing me not to have the camera. I'm taking it today to get fixed though. We should be back to snapping pictures of Brie every second of the day again in no time.
What a sweet little face! Brielle is a beautiful baby. I'm glad Scott takes time to enjoy her--she'll be 14 all too soon.
great picture. i love the close up.
oh, she won't have to be 14 to be embarrassed that her dad is a goofball. connor's only 2 1/2 and already he gives us looks like we're crazy when we get silly.
Post a Comment