Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Best Friends

Brie and I returned last night from Blackfoot, Idaho. Kamber is here visiting with her daughter Samantha from London. It was so fun to be with them.

Kamber and I were roommates for nine years. As Scott likes to say, we were legally married in most states. :) We went through college and missions and Boston together. She married Scott's roommate one year after Scott and I were married. We have been best friends for 11 years!

When Kamber and Brian got married they moved to London, England so Brian could work at a law firm there. I miss them and don't like that they live SO FAR away.

The exciting part is that Kamber and I are 17 days apart and this past December we had our first baby girls only 11 days apart! So we have it all planned out that they will be best friends also. This weekend we took the girls to get their pictures taken together. Here are the pictures from their first photo shoot.




The two girls had so much fun playing together. Well, maybe it was that we had so much fun watching them. They rolled all over the floor and all over each other. They got to have their first sleep over. And Samantha even helped teach Brie how to eat oatmeal. We'll miss Kam and Sam when they head back to Europe.

5 comments:

Teresa said...

Wow-

That is a pretty cool story of you and Kamber and then your girls. The pictures of the girls are adorable, and I can't believe how much Brielle looks like your baby pictures. I am excited to see her in real life!

laura said...

Brielle is so cute! I love those pictures. I wish she and Abigail could be buddies too. So sad that we live so far away.

laura said...

These pictures are adorable!!! The girls are so cute, and I love the background you chose. I've never seen that before. I can't wait to get my hands on Brie in just one short little day. :)

Anonymous said...

The pictures of the girls are very pretty. I love seeing them. I also admire your ability to drive three hours on the freeway by yourself with a six month old baby.

Anonymous said...

Ok- To cute, I am ready for another one.