Yesterday family time continued at the zoo. Laura and I decided to take the kids to the SLC zoo. Laura had her two kids (Davin and Kea) and Laura's sister in law Sara came with her two kids. We also had Lisa's two kids. So we invited Evan (my brother) to help us keep the 4 year old boys under control. We pushed 5 kids and three strollers through a VERY crowded zoo! I kept thinking, some women actually have this many kids of their own! I don't know how my mom did it with nine!!We had a fun time though. We saw all the animals and they all seemed to perform well for us. We even saw the new Asian Highlands exhibit. The boys favorite part was a fake elephant that did a fake sneeze and sprayed water out at them. We successfully made it through the maze of people at the zoo without losing a child and everyone had a good time.
Last night my family saw the new Joseph Smith movie at temple square. I hung out with Davin and Kea and chased them around the temple. We then all went to Buca DePeppos for dinner and had fantastic italian food.
No comments:
Post a Comment