Our last day in Tahoe we went to Tahoe City. We just walked around and checked out shops, a park and a very nice restaurant right on the water. When Laura and Brian took their kids home for naps, Scott and I decided to drive around the lake. Tawna, Krista and Brie had their naps in the car. It was a beautiful drive. Lake Tahoe is huge! It is surrounded by gorgeous mountains. We stopped at Emerald Bay to take a look.That evening Krista and Tawna baby sat the kids while Laura, Brian, Scott and I got to go out on a date. It was fun. We have a great time with them. And then of course the night was finished off just like every night . . . with a game of Settlers of Catan. Someone always walks away happy because they won and someone always walks away annoyed or mad. It's a good time.
P.S. Notice Tawna's painful face and red legs below.
1 comment:
Here are some latest links to sites where I found some information: http://google-machine.info/2335.html or http://neveo.info/1991.html
Post a Comment