Saturday, July 01, 2006

Family In Town


My (Alicia's) family arrived to Utah on Wednesday night. We have been spending all of our time with them and it has been a great time. I love when my family comes to visit. We went to the Aquatic Center on Friday and let Davin and Kea and Brie and their friends play in the pool and all the water toys. We then went to Sugarhouse Park and had a picnic and fed the ducks. Today we went to the Farmer's Market in Salt Lake City. The Farmer's Market is great. There is a ton of good fruits and veggies and great crafts to look at.

This evening we all went up Mill Creek canyon for a campfire cook out. We cooked hamburgers, hot dogs and corn and ate a ton. It was a lot of fun to be hanging out in the mountains with the fam. Here are a few pictures from our busy day today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great family and a special time together. I loved the pictures.

Teresa said...

I am loving the pictues. Keep them coming! I really wish we could be there, but we are very happy here, so I won't complain too much. :)

Jessica said...

I want to see Tawna's hair better. It looks cute. I also love Kea's dinner. Was Dad in charge of cooking that night?