Sunday, August 27, 2006

Sugar House Park

The favorite outing for Brielle and I during the day is to Sugar House Park. I love this park. It has a beautiful view of the mountains, a river, a duck pond and a paved walking/jogging/biking path around it. There are always lots of other people there walking or feeding the ducks also. Brie and I go there often, although not as often until lately because it was so hot. She gets to ride in the stroller while I walk and jog around the park a couple times. Brie loves to watch everything going on as we pass by and I love being outside and getting the exercise. We then park the stroller under some trees in the shade and Brie plays on a blanket while I do stretches and sit ups. It's fun to watch Brie in the grass. She thinks it is absolutely fascinating! These are pictures from our last couple trips to the park.




3 comments:

laura said...

cute pictures!

and hooray for you for exercising!

i only exercise in the spring and fall when i can walk around the pond here. too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter.

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures of Brie. Looks like fun at the park. We'll have to get some of our recent picts up... soon.

Roger said...

So, is photo #1 the "beautiful view of the mountains" you mentioned?