Monday, August 14, 2006

Drive-In Movie

Scott came up with the best idea! We've been wondering how to do anything past 7:30pm these days because that is the time Brielle goes to bed each night. We decided to try a movie . . . . a drive-in movie! On Friday night we got Brie fed and dressed and ready for bed. We then went to the Drive-In to see 'Cars' in our mini van. We parked and set up Brie's pack'n'play in the back (we had taken out a seat). She was so curious about what was going on when we got there. She played and then was completely captivated by the movie screen showing previews. When the movie started though she was tired so we put her back in her bed and she slept while we watched the movie. It was so fun! We had a great time and hopefully will try it again.

(The camera focused on the antenna, but I promise the movie screen is up there.)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Teresa said...

What an awesome idea! I love it. Steve and I were just talking the other day about drive ins. One day we will be back in the states with a van, and children young enough to lay on the top of the van with sleeping bags. Oh those were the days.

Kam said...

I'm with Teresa... dreaming of the day we'll be back in the States to participate! Sounds like so much fun. I love the picture of Brie trying to drive. She looks so excited!! (and Scott looks...umm, like he's enjoying the movie?)