Thursday, August 10, 2006

Baby Gift Delivered

Today I finally delivered Landon and Sarah's baby gift to them. Yeah!! Good timing considering that they are moving to Virginia tomorrow. I am so sad that they are leaving, but excited for them to have a marvelous experience in Law School. The baby gift for Aiden is something that I have been wanting to put together for awhile - well, since they found out they were having a boy, so January. They decided on the name Lowell Aiden Allred because my grandpa was Lyman Arch, but went by "L.A". Landon was named Landon Arthur to continue the L.A. initials and they did the same for Aiden. I thought that was special. Lowell is Sarah's grandpa's name. I also remembered Landon being excited about the fact that his son would be the first son of the first son of the first son. So, for these reasons I put together a baby gift that includes pictures of those important men. Grandpa Allred (L.A.), my dad (Roger), Landon and Aiden. Scott took it to Landon at work today and it sounds like he really likes it! I am so pleased.
 Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Teresa said...

That is such an awesome present! It's too bad you couldn't give it to them, then you could see their reactions. I have always admired your creative, artistic talents.

Kam said...

What a great gift! That will become even more special as years pass. It looks really nice.

laura said...

That's a great idea! I think your grandpa looks like Jack Nicholson!

Natalie said...

What a neat gift Alicia. I am glad that you got on my blog because I have been looking at all the Allred family blogs too. I love getting to see everyone's children and what they are up to.

laura said...

What a great idea- and it looks so good completed. I think I might copy your little idea for my own boy.

Roger said...

There seem to be more great genetics being manifest.