Baby Center sends me weekly updates on how my baby is changing and developing and what new things to expect. I really like learning from it. Recently it said that at this age babies will start to develop an attachment to a favorite toy or blanket. Brielle has lots of blankets, but because it's summertime right now she doesn't use any of them. She has, however, taken an extreme liking to a soft, fuzzy, white bear. I bought this bear when I was about 8 months pregnant hoping that my new baby girl would like it. It's the only toy I bought for her. I'm happy to say that she loves it. She smiles when she sees the bear and chews on his ears. Best of all is that she cuddles up with him every time she falls asleep. The bear is always somewhere close - in her arms, underneath her or up against her face. I think it is adorable.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
How adorable! Crazy thing Jazlyn has one that looks just like that bear. Her aunt Imelda gave it to her this last Christmas. Bears are a great toy. Jazlyn is 3 and she still loves to sleep with her bears & babies more than ever.
That is the cutest thing ever!! I remember seeing that bear... very soft and cuddly. If I had to guess what Sam's favorite is right now, it'd probably be a cord or strap or something dangerous and baby-forbidden. She's not too fond of soft cuddlies yet.
2 comments:
How adorable! Crazy thing Jazlyn has one that looks just like that bear. Her aunt Imelda gave it to her this last Christmas. Bears are a great toy. Jazlyn is 3 and she still loves to sleep with her bears & babies more than ever.
That is the cutest thing ever!! I remember seeing that bear... very soft and cuddly. If I had to guess what Sam's favorite is right now, it'd probably be a cord or strap or something dangerous and baby-forbidden. She's not too fond of soft cuddlies yet.
Post a Comment