Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Loved The Family Visit!

Brielle had a marvelous time with my family's most recent visit. I am so glad that we get to see them as often as we do. Being close to mine and Scott's family was the reason we moved here. There is not anywhere else I could live that I would see my family as much. We counted that we have seen them every month except February since Brie was born. Pretty good huh? I love it. Brielle does too. Every time we would meet up with the fam somewhere everyone would run up to hold Brielle. She got so excited to see them too. Here are just a few of the fun pictures I got of Brie playing with her aunts, uncles, grandparents and grandma great.

Tawna and Brie had a great time together. Brie laughed at just about everything Tawna did. She especially loved going for her necklace and glasses. Oh, and lips!

Evan attacked Brielle's tummy with kisses every chance he got. She obviously thinks it's the funniest thing ever. I love this picture.

Evan got out the guitar at Sarah's parents house and serenaded Brielle. He certainly knows how to captivate the ladies . . . of all ages.

Evan is very daring with other people's children. At least this time he had both hands on her. She loves being thrown in the air.

Funny, but Evan and Brie swapped pacifier to bottle nipple back and forth for a good hour. It must have been a really fun game.

Grandma and Brie read this fascinating book together. She loves the crinkly pages. Annabelle gave her this. It's her favorite toy right now.

They also played with all of her other toys together since she only focuses on one for about 5 seconds.

Grandpa likes to hold her from behind and watch her go like it's a rodeo. She is a wild one.

Brie sat and rocked with Grandma Great for a long time. She smiled at her and then just got so comfortable and cozy rocking with her that she almost fell asleep.

5 comments:

laura said...

Brielle is so cute!

I'm impressed that you can still do the baby bjorn. I tried it yesterday at Trader Joe's so Connor could push the mini cart. My shoulders were dying by the end of the 30 minutes we were there. No more bjorn for Abbers. She's too heavy!

laura said...

We love the picts. Brielle gets cuter and cuter every day. Davin wanted to know why Evan was "wearing a binkie". I'm glad to see Brielle getting tossed in the air. My kids enjoyed some heavy duty couch dropping today- courtesy of Evan. It's good to have him home.

laura said...

We love the picts. Brielle gets cuter and cuter every day. Davin wanted to know why Evan was "wearing a binkie". I'm glad to see Brielle getting tossed in the air. My kids enjoyed some heavy duty couch dropping today- courtesy of Evan. It's good to have him home.

Teresa said...

I love all the pictures you are taking of the family get togethers. It makes me feel just like I am there. Everyone looks great, and they all seem more than thrilled to have a Buchanan baby to wrestle with.

Kam said...

kay, so that little blue number Brie was wearing is absolutely the cutest thing EVER! How fun that it's so summer-y hot and she gets to show off so many fun sunsuits. Cute picts.