Thursday, August 03, 2006

On The Go!

Brielle has become extremely mobile. She moves quickly wherever she wants to go. This means there are a few bumps and bruises on her head, but I guess that comes with learning not to crawl straight into the corner of the wall. She used to always stay in the front room so I could watch her easily. She has now become daring enough to venture beyond the front room and into the bathroom, her room, the kitchen, etc. This morning I went into the kitchen to get my bagel and then had to go searching for her. I found her under my bed! So, now the challenge is to keep everything off of the floor that she could possibly put in her mouth!

As you can see in the pictures, she loves crawling underneath things. She spends a lot of time underneath the coffee table. The books have now all been removed. By the way, these are the tables that Uncle Tracy built for us. Aren't they nice! We love them and obviously so does Brie.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Teresa said...

So ADORABLE! It is crazy how fast babies go from brand new and wondering what to do with them, to being second nature to you and making your home their home. I can't wait to see her.

Sarah A said...

I was wondering where all your coffee table books went! We're going to miss Brielle!

Kam said...

Those pictures look exactly like ones I just took of Samantha. Just this morning I removed the baskets from under the coffee table (again) and wondered where I can put them permanently! And yes, Sam's sporting a nice little forehead bruise from hitting the corner of the table this morning during our family prayer!

Anonymous said...

Brielle is so active and so happy to be on-the-go. It won't be long before she is walking and even running around the house and yard. She'll keep you very busy looking after her.

Anonymous said...

She is so cute, she looks very happy.

laura said...

those tables are gorgeous!

and brielle is so cute moving all around. that's tricky when you have to figure out where things will go once they start crawling. then, just when you figure that out, she'll start pulling up to things and her reach just gets higher and higher.

then when it's your second, you not only have to worry about things you leave low, but make sure the toddler understands this as well.

man, being a mom is tricky!