I forgot to add the recipe for the delicious chicken marinade that Landon and Sarah made on to my last post. So here it is. I hope you try it and enjoy it as much as we all did. It was the best marinade we have had. I also hope you have an expert griller like we did. Good luck.
INGREDIENTS:
· 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
· 3/4 cup soy sauce
· 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
· 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
· 1/3 cup lemon juice
· 2 tablespoons dry mustard
· 1 teaspoon salt
· 1 tablespoon black pepper
· 1 1/2 teaspoons finely minced fresh parsley
Tip from Landon: "We used Olive oil instead of vegetable oil, Dijon mustard instead of dry mustard, and dry Parsley instead of fresh parsley and I think it marinated for like 3 hours."
Tip from Alicia: "We all thought this would also be awesome on grilled shrimp too. Mmmmm!"
No comments:
Post a Comment