Brielle has some new tricks to share. It's amazing at this age how things change from day to day and how quickly she learns new things. As you know Brie is all over the place crawling and playing and exploring. My Grandma refers to her as "a live wire". Well, she learned something new in the last few days - standing! She pulls herself up to standing on everything - the couch, the coffee table, the crib, the chair. She must think she is pretty good at this standing thing already because she also lets go! And then can catch herself again or goes crashing down. Last night I put her to bed and then for an hour we played a game over and over where I would hear a loud bang in the crib and then her crying. I would go in and comfort her and leave the room and it would happen again. Somehow she decided to fall asleep laying down. Good idea. The crib really is the best place to practice though, don't you think?

Showing Grandma how good she is at standing now.
Brie has also given peaches another try. She has never liked them and you can tell from the picture that they still aren't a favorite, but she ate the whole bottle. Yesterday Brie and I went and spent the day with my Grandma in Lehi. Grandma took us out to lunch at an Italian restaurant and during the picture Brie gave the table a try too. I'm glad she is at least willing to try new foods.

I love that face. Hilarious!
No comments:
Post a Comment