Brielle wore one of Kea's dresses on Sunday. We've been waiting and wanting her to wear it, but it wasn't until The Children's Place had their big sale on Friday that we found the black turtle neck to go underneath it. It was only $4.00. So she finally got to wear Kea's dress and looked so cute. Thank you so much.
Brie wears almost all hand me downs to church and always looks so nice and cute. Thank you to all of you who make that possible.

3 comments:
Brielle looks cute in all her clothes. I love the little black shoes.
Alicia, I wish I could learn how to shop like you. I never find anything that is well priced!! Good Job
Wow! That dress is stinkin' CUTE, and so is that little girlie! She looks adorable. And I'm right now coveting the little shoes for Sam, since she is officially out of her little black ones. (I still bring them to church in the churchbag, just in case anyone wonders where her shoes are. But mostly, she just goes shoeless these days because I can't find another pair in her size.)
Post a Comment