Monday, November 13, 2006

Allred Family Thanksgiving

We started early with Thanksgiving. We had our first Thanksgiving dinner with the Allred family last night. My Mom, Dad, Tawna and Krista are all here from California to take Evan to the MTC on Wednesday. So, we got together with Grandma, Melody and Jason and the Tracy Allred family for a huge Thanksgiving feast. It was awesome. Tracy and Lauren really know how to make a turkey. They had strips of bacon on it and basted it with maple syrup! It was all delicious.

Here are all of the cousins and grandma munching on veggies before dinner.
Brielle LOVED their dog, Monte. She squealed and screamed in delight every time he came near. She would put her hands all over him and let him lick her on the hands and face!! She was so excited to watch his every move. Wow. I don't love dogs, so I don't know where she gets it.


 Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Teresa said...

OOHH that looks like great fun!! I do miss being in Utah to be with the family so often. Thanks for posting the pictures so the rest of us don't feel totally left out. :)

Anonymous said...

I also liked the pictures, but who the HECK is that girl sitting next to Evan? Evan, if you are reading this and you brought a girl to your "going on a mission" party I might just puke. (I am thinking now and I don't remember doing the same...so I stand by the puking)

laura said...

How fun!! That is one large gathering of people. It;s good to see Bryce and Grandma- it's been a while. Just gets me all excited for Christmas!

Anonymous said...

hey landon, leave me alone alright. im just trying to ease the suffering of so many girls when i go into the mtc wednesday.

Anonymous said...

A true latter-day saint. Well done.