Brielle totally lucked out. She got a new toy that she LOVES. Laura was nice enough to send this toy up with Mom and Dad as a gift to Brie and I for coming to stay with her family when she had Blake. I was so excited to see it because Brie loved playing with the same toy at Laura's house. She loves it even more at her own house. She was so excited to see it on the fridge. She pushes the button and listens to the song and actually dances! Who taught her to dance? It's really a bounce up and down, but come on, she's not going to get too many dancing skills from me. She played with it all Sunday morning before church and then went directly back to it when we got home from church. Thank You Laura!!!
That is great! I have seen that same toy in at least 4 other peoples homes here, and the boys always play with it. I guess we have found a real winner of a toy for gifts, if you can find someone who doesn't already have it. :)
1 comment:
That is great! I have seen that same toy in at least 4 other peoples homes here, and the boys always play with it. I guess we have found a real winner of a toy for gifts, if you can find someone who doesn't already have it. :)
Post a Comment