Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Give Kisses

So Brielle has a couple new tricks up her sleeve . . . one of them being to give kisses. It is hilarious. It makes Scott and I laugh so hard. I say, "Give Mama kisses", and she opens her mouth so wide with her tongue out and latches on to any part of my face she lands on. I am literally covered in spit by the end of this display of affection. The other night Scott was lying on his back on the floor and I told Brie to give Daddy kisses. She of course opened up wide and locked her whole mouth around his nose!!! Nasty!

I was trying to get pictures of her standing today, but she kept coming after me to offer more kisses, so this is what I got. She was climbing all over me. What a funny, and apparently very loving, girl.

 Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Scott B. said...

Another new trick that she did was she slept through the whole night. 11 hours without waking up! It was great for Alicia, except that she laid awake wondering if Brie was ok.

Sue said...

I wonder where Brielle learned to kiss with her mouth open and her tongue out?
The first time that Alicia slept through a feeding I layed awake and waited for her, too; though I don't think any of our kids ever slept for 11 hours.

Kam said...

How cute and funny! I love the tongue out part of it. She looks so funny.
As for sleeping through the night, I've just become that much more grateful for the fact that we have a baby who sleeps 12 1/2 hours EVERY night and has since about 3 months! I thought it was pretty normal, till reading Sue's comment.

Anonymous said...

Brielle is such a cute little girl who comes up with all kinds of new tricks. I love tending her. She is so much fun and so smart.