Monday, November 13, 2006

HaPpY BiRtHdAy To ScOtT !!!

Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday dear Scott!
Happy Birthday to You!

Today is Scott's 30th Birthday!! Happy Birthday to him. This morning he got to play with Brielle and then I made him an extra special birthday omelet. We even lit a candle in the omelet and sang Happy Birthday! And then he was off to work. Stinks to work on your birthday. We hope that he will be able to get off early and then we plan to go to the Gateway to see "Stranger Than Fiction". We are not movie theater goers, but Scott has been dying to see this movie for months! So we are going for his birthday. Tonight we get to have a big celebration with both my family and his. We are eating at the Pope's table at Buca de Beppos. Sounds fun huh? Look for pictures tomorrow. For now, Happy Birthday to Scott. I love you so much and hope you have a very special day. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

laura said...

Happy B-Day Scott!! We did know it was your special day, but are waiting to call. I was practicing with Kea and she continues to say, "happy birthday Sock". Sock Scott- it's all the same. I hope you have a great day.