Thursday, November 02, 2006

BUMBLE BRIE

We arrived home just in time for Halloween! We had a great time. We thought Brie was adorable in her little costume and surprisingly enough, so did she. She loved wearing it. We chose a Bumble Bee costume for her because Scott calls her (and has a song for her) "Bumble Brie".

Scott picked us up from the airport (home from Cali), we had dinner and then changed Brielle into her costume. She was exhausted. We had a rough night the night before because of a stomach virus and then she had only slept 20 minutes on the plane for her afternoon nap. Great! So we drove straight to Grandma Rama and Papa Fred's to trick-or-treat and our little bee was fast asleep. This is how they got to see her. We got raisenettes anyway.
Brie woke up for trick-or-treating at Greg and Cindy's and was quite excited by it all. She filled her little honey pot bag with all of my favorite candy! Wow!
We then went to visit Brian, Rachel, Annabelle and Clara. Brie was thrilled to discover a whole pot of full size candy bars and cotton candy. She was also quite excited to see her cousins again.
Our last stop was to see Zoey. Zoey is Brie's friend that we babysit once a week. They just sat on the couch looking at each other in their bug costumes and pulling at their wings and antennae. Notice Brie's honey pot is full of Skittles by now. Skittles are my favorite candy. I love this Halloween stuff once you have a child to collect all the candy. Especially when that child only wants it to shake the bag or chew on the wrapper.
We had a very Happy Halloween and were so happy to be home to go trick-or-treating with Scott. Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Sarah A said...

Me and Landon love halloween this year for the same reason. W just had to walk around with aiden and we got all the candy we wanted!! Hooray for kids!

laura said...

Brielle looks so cute. She also appears to be very happy to be home. The kids miss her. Kea got a new doll and named it Brielle. Thank you again for coming.

Teresa said...

OOOHHH she is soo cute. I love the Bumble Brie. Sounds like a wonderful Halloween. I am glad you are back to the blogging world.

Natalie said...

Brielle is such a sweet little bee. I am so happy I got to see you when you came out here!

Kam said...

How cute! The one I like best is where Scott is holding Brielle... I bet he's soooo happy to have you both home again.

p.s. CALL ME! I DEMAND it! NOW.

Roger said...

Brielle looks like she has rotarianvirus. I will ask our Ward Music Chairman if Scott can sing Bumble Brie for our special musical number while you are here.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little bee with a beautiful smile.