We've been spending some time at home lately - just me, Brielle and her Rotavirus. Yep, Brie got sick in Bakersfield and it has lasted for 8 or 9 days now. The virus is AWFUL! She started out at Laura's house with a runny nose and a fever. That soon changed to horrible diarrhea and a very painful rash. So almost every diaper change turns into a screaming, crying tantrum because it hurts so bad. And every morning she gets a good bath when I find her covered from ankles to neck in diarrhea. Poor thing. Hopefully we are nearing the end and hopefully our future children will benefit from the vaccine as soon as it is approved.
4 comments:
I hope she gets better soon. She has lost weight and just isn't her usual "happy-all-the-time" little self. I feel bad for all of you.
I think she brought it to Bakersfield. I know a lot of Rotarians and none seem to have it.
The Vaccine IS approved! My firm represents it. It is made by Merck and called Rota Teq. Geez.
PROVE IT!!!!
Post a Comment