Hello! We are home from a fantastic trip to the Northwest. We visited Glenn and Renee and their girls in Oregon and spent time with Randi in Washington. It was a wonderful 10 days! Thank you to Fidelity Investments for paid paternity leave! We are happy to be home. We walked in the door and I showed Brielle her bed and she jumped out of my arms to get into it.
I'll post pictures and all the stories tomorrow.
2 comments:
Welcome home! That was a long vacation. I am excited for the pictures and I have to talk to you so I will be calling.
I'm so glad you are back and that you had a great time. I enjoyed a huge ripe tomato from your garden when I was there watering the lawn. Yum!! It will be fun to see you and Brielle again. We missed you three a lot.
Post a Comment