These pictures are so funny to me. I laugh every time I see them. Before our trip Scott and I went with Brian, Rachel, Annabelle, Clara, Fred and Rama to Swiss Days in Midway, Utah. We had a great time walking through and checking out all the cool crafts. Afterward we all went to the Dairy Keen in Heber for hamburgers and fries. It was getting to be Brielle's bedtime. We've noticed that once she gets really tired and her bed is no where in sight, she gets slap happy. She cracks up at anything with a full hard belly laugh. It is hilarious for us to hear it. At the Dairy Keen Grandma Rama was twirling a pin wheel for Brie and she LOST it! She was laughing so hard. She had us laughing so hard we were in tears and many of the people in the restaurant were watching her and commenting. Grandma sure is fun entertainment!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
These are terrible pictures of me but so cute of Brielle and the rest of the family. It was a fun day. Brielle surely did enjoy the pinwheel, and I enjoyed holding her and spinning it.
So cute! I love those hilarious belly laughs. Usually it's Connor who gets Abby laughing that hard. I can't wait to get these girls together now that they're older. We'll see you guys on the 18th, right?
Laura - Of course. I was so excited when we got the invite to Connor's birthday party. I had no idea you would even be in Utah. That is great. It will be really fun to see Abby and Brie play together now that they are older and more mobile. Can't wait!
4 comments:
These are terrible pictures of me but so cute of Brielle and the rest of the family. It was a fun day. Brielle surely did enjoy the pinwheel, and I enjoyed holding her and spinning it.
I think the pictures of Rama and Brielle are priceless. You will love those the rest of your lives.
So cute! I love those hilarious belly laughs. Usually it's Connor who gets Abby laughing that hard. I can't wait to get these girls together now that they're older. We'll see you guys on the 18th, right?
Laura - Of course. I was so excited when we got the invite to Connor's birthday party. I had no idea you would even be in Utah. That is great. It will be really fun to see Abby and Brie play together now that they are older and more mobile. Can't wait!
Post a Comment