



On Labor Day, we also got to go to a swim party with Glenn and Renee and girls. The pool water was definitely colder than Bakersfield pool water, but that did not stop Ariana and Mina from diving right in. Brie went in with Scott for awhile and always loves a swim. We had a great dinner and best of all, delicious big popsicles!
4 comments:
I love the pictures--especially the one of Alicia in her bathing suit. What a fun time you had.
Whoops! I mean the picture of Brielle. But I'm sure that Alicia would look just as good.
Looks like a great time. Hanging out with family is wonderful, I am glad you got to enjoy them.
Cute bathing suit Brie- who does your shopping??
I imagine that pool must have been pretty cold. We went in Mom and Dad's yesterday and it's almost too cold for me here. Our minds have been warped by this desert heat.
Post a Comment