
We left Eugene, OR in the morning, just in time for Brielle to take her morning nap on the drive to Seattle. It worked great. She slept and we arrived at Randi's house in Kent, WA that afternoon. It was such a thrill to see Randi again and introduce her to our little girl. Randi took us to Alki. It is a beach area that overlooks all of Seattle's skyline. It was an absolutely gorgeous sunny day and the water and the city looked spectacular. We walked along the water and even saw a baby seal resting on the beach. We then went to check in to our Marriott hotel. Brie got a bath and was put to bed and Randi was so good to us by staying with her in the hotel room while Scott and I went out to an anniversary dinner.

Scott had made reservations at the Space Needle for dinner! Wowee! We arrived and rode the elevator to the very top where the restaurant is. It's so high and overlooks the water and the mountains and the city as it revolves around. The view was amazing! It seems that the stars aligned for a perfect night for us. The first rotation around was still daylight so we saw everything in the light. Then we watched the sun set over the Olympic mountains and a HUGE full moon rise over the city and we got to see all the city lights. Breathtaking! The food was very fancy and very good. After dinner we went out on the observation deck and walked around outside looking out over the city. It was perfect! We really enjoyed our night out and had a happy anniversary.
2 comments:
That sounds soo awesome. I would love to go to that restaurant one day. I bet it was so nice to hang out with Randi again.
Okay, so I am officially jealous! Yes, I know Alicia is fond of making "perfect" moments, but this one really DOES sound perfect! And the pictures proove it (is that how to spell proove? it looks weird). Ah, I miss you guys... including Randi!
Post a Comment