
One of the beauties of having children so close together like Brie and Ava is that Brie is still taking really long, wonderful afternoon naps. This means that even if I have to get up in the night with Ava, I can always count on a lovely nap in the afternoon. It's great. We all woke up a little while ago and are feeling good.
I never brought Brie into my bed with me when she was a baby. I was just too nervous. Ava seems to REALLY like sleeping cuddled up to me. I love it too. So, for our naps she gets to sleep next to me in bed. This is the cute face I see snuggled right by me. It's the best!

5 comments:
I am honestly dying from that picture. She is absolutely perfect and probably THE most gorgeous baby I have ever seen.
I cannot wait to meet her and kiss her chubby little cheeks! I love her already.
Again, Ava looks like an angel. I love babies sleeping with me,too. But... if she gets used to sleeping beside you, she will only sleep beside you including at night and all naps. There is a trade off. Isn't that what Brandon is doing?
She is so adorable, and chubby looking! She looks so different than I would have ever expected (I expected adorable, just a different look :). It is fascinating.
Isn't it nice to have your baby right next to you. As long as you can still get some sleep, I love it! And they don't really get too attached to your bed until they are about 3 or 4 months old. Brandon sleeps at night with me, and naps with me, but he will sleep in "Brielle's crib" when he is taking a nap and I am not.
cute, cute, cute. I loved sleeping with Sam, but had quite a hard time actually "sleeping" when she slept with me. But it sure makes you feel sooo in love with them, doesn't it? Love the pictures. Did you put her hands like that on purpose? ha!
I have to agree with all of the others- absolutely adorable! It looks like you posed her in that position and got her to sit perfectly still while you took the picture. What a cute photo!
Post a Comment