So, we've been making an attempt to "do" Brie's hair each day. She REALLY likes this process. She is such a girl. I ask her if she wants a pony tail, piggies or bam bam (on top of her head). She makes her choice, we do it and then she spends some time admiring how cute she looks in the mirror. Here are our first attempts to control Brie's hair. They really have gotten better from here. 
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Piggies, Pony or Bam Bam?
So remember how Ava had a cute little pink bow in her hair for all of the pictures of the first two weeks of her life? It came off! That little pink bow was placed/glued there by the nurse that bathed her right after she was delivered. I have now idea what they used, but I'd like to know because it REALLY stuck! I was afraid to take it off for fear I'd take her scalp with it. So, now she has no cute little bow, but she's still lookin like one cute little baby girl.
Brie, on the other hand, is looking quite scroungy! She has curly hair, so after sleeping her hair is it a total rat's nest. You should see her right now. She has what looks like a mohawk on top and a rat's nest in the back of her mullet. Sad. Sad. I'm not very good with doing hair. I think because mine has just always been curly and there is not much to do to it other than applying gel and walking away.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Ava looks like an angel. Brie's hair makes me laugh in the first picture, but she looks great in the others. What a fun choice for her each day! I think I like the bam bam look the best, with a pony second.
That was Sue above. It doesn't even sound like Roger
Found your blog! This is Ben Morgan from days gone by. Amazingly, your blog is only three links away from ours (Mark & Amy McLaughlin -> Becky & Tim -> Buchanan Clan) Very cute kids, I must say. Here's our blog.
http://benandkirmorgan.blogspot.com/
I have to say the pig tails are my favorite. She looks like a little girl- not a toddler- with her hair all done up. Very cute!
Make that two votes for pig tails. That's my preference for Kea's hair too. And from the looks of the top picture, Kea and Brie are defintely related. I have become very comfortable in my gel slicking skills. I have to plaster her hair down or all the whispies will come out. Good luck, for years to come- another bad gene- their hair NEVER grows.
Got 2 Be Glued is the product I used to stick bows on Abby. You can get it at any beauty supply place, or probably even Target. The tube is bright yellow. The brand is "got 2 be" and the product is "glued."
I like the picture of Brielle showing the back of her head with all the pretty curls. What a lucky little girl to have curly hair.
I actually think I like "bam bam" on Brie, just because it allows her to show off the curls while still feeling sooo cute. I love the first picture of her rats' nest, and the second of her looking sooo pleased with her new do. That's great that she gets into it so much. It's still a chore to get Sam to hold still long enough, but she is improving now that I let her drink from the spray bottle while I comb and style. :)
WOW! I was afraid that I really made that first comment.
My comment would be - duct tape.
Hate to be the party pooper, but Pebbles was the girl on the Flintstones with her hair tied up in a tail on top of her head. Bamm-bamm was the little boy who lived next door. He wore a hat.
Aw, who am I kidding? I love to be the party pooper.
Alicia..
This is Emily Cain, Scott's 2nd cousin on the Buchanan side. I work at Cottonwood in the nursery and believe it or not we use KY jelly to put the bows in the babes hair before their picture...
We need to come up and visit, you are so close to my parents house..
Take Care...
Post a Comment