Sunday, September 23, 2007
Cousins
Ava and Brielle had a visit from their cousins, Annabelle, Clara and Henry. It was so fun. Brian and the kids brought us Crown Burger for dinner. They have awesome fries and fry sauce! Brielle absolutely adores Annabelle and Clara. You can tell they are her older girl cousins. She follows them around and copies everything they do. And Ava got a lot of hugs and kisses and adoring smiles from her cousins that are so excited about their new little cousin.
Brielle, Annabelle and Clara eating at the little table.
Annabelle holding little Ava. Ava looks much bigger in Annabelle's arms.
This is Henry, who is 5 months old. It looks like Ava is smiling at him. So cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We wish we could be there too!
Cute cousin pictures. I bet it's so fun for Brie to have such good friends close by! I like the one of Annabelle holding Ava, and the one of Alicia looking down at Ava. Cute!
We have the cutest grandchildren in the whole world. I guess that is because we have the very best sons and daughter-in-laws also. I'm so glad for blogs so that we can enjoy seeing the pictures and reading about all the wonderful experiences of each family.
Post a Comment