Friday, September 07, 2007

Happy Anniversary and Brielle meets Ava

Alicia had booked reservations for a lovely Anniversary dinner at Log Haven in Millcreek Canyon. However with Ava coming early, I picked up dinner from Noodles and Company and brought it to the hospital.
Our best attempt at flashing our 4 year gang signs!

Grandma, Papa and Brie meet Ava for the first time.
Brie holding Ava. Notice the bonk on her nose she got climbing on daddy!

When we went to the mall before being admitted to the hospital. Alicia picked a Sees butterscotch sucker and I bought a Chocolate Seegar for celebrating.

9 comments:

Teresa said...

Love the post, love the anniversary dinner, love the adorable, surprisingly chubby baby for a 7 pounder. It is so weird to see Brie in that little sundress. We are hunkering down for winter here. Just in time for Mom and Dad to visit. :) Looks like everything is going wonderful with little Ava.

Anonymous said...

What a cute little family--Scott, Alicia, Brielle and Ava. We are so happy that Alicia agreed to marry Scott. She is a wonderful daughter-in-law. May you have many, many, many more happy anniversaries. Love you.

Sarah A said...

What beautiful pictures! And happy Anniversary!!! Looks like one you won't forget anytime soon.

Dunn Family said...

I absolutely love these pics, they are so cute. Brie looks very happy to be a big sister! We decided to come see you guys once you have gotten home and settled in. See ya soon!

laura said...

Love the pictures. Brielle looks like such a big girl now. And I can't get over Ava's chubby little face. She is so pretty. I love the last shot of Scott pushing the baby down the hall.

Natalie said...

Congratulations! What a sweet little baby. Brielle looks excited about the whole thing. :-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on a beautiful, healthy little Ava and Happy 4 year Anniversary!! Things sure do change in a short period of time ( I blinked and Ava was here!). Best wishes to a wonderful family.

Kam said...

I love the picture of Brie holding onto Ava's hand. How sweet! And the one of Scott with his two girls. And Alicia looking happy but tired, with her girls. Super cute, thanks so much for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful family pictures. Your family looks so happy, way to go. It is fun to see Fred and Rama enjoy the two girls, too.