Here are the pictures of me and little baby Ava in our final days before she enters this world. We are so excited to meet her and have her in our home and part of our family.
I went to the doctor this morning. He checked me and said that I am 3 cm dilated, almost all the way thinned out, her head is down very low and it looks like she will be here very soon. He said he isn't on call this weekend, but gave me his cell phone number to call him when we head to the hospital so he can meet us there. BUT, he said he doesn't even think I'll make it to this weekend!!! Wow. He did ask me not to come after him with a weapon if I do make it to my next doctor's appointment, but he doesn't think so. He said everything looks good and it looks like she'll be here any time. I am so excited!
So, now I will sit and wait for little Ava to make her arrival. I'm a little nervous about when it will happen and getting Brielle to grandma's house and us to the hospital, but other than that I feel quite calm and ready. I just made reservations for our anniversary dinner on Thursday, but who knows if we'll make it or if we'll be eating hospital food on our anniversary.
We'll let you know when she's here and ready to be introduced.
I went to the doctor this morning. He checked me and said that I am 3 cm dilated, almost all the way thinned out, her head is down very low and it looks like she will be here very soon. He said he isn't on call this weekend, but gave me his cell phone number to call him when we head to the hospital so he can meet us there. BUT, he said he doesn't even think I'll make it to this weekend!!! Wow. He did ask me not to come after him with a weapon if I do make it to my next doctor's appointment, but he doesn't think so. He said everything looks good and it looks like she'll be here any time. I am so excited!
So, now I will sit and wait for little Ava to make her arrival. I'm a little nervous about when it will happen and getting Brielle to grandma's house and us to the hospital, but other than that I feel quite calm and ready. I just made reservations for our anniversary dinner on Thursday, but who knows if we'll make it or if we'll be eating hospital food on our anniversary.
We'll let you know when she's here and ready to be introduced.
Me at the same point of pregnancy when Brielle was born.
My sister Teresa's water broke two weeks ago when she was walking around the zoo with her boys. She started taking them to the car so they could get to the hospital to have the baby. They were very sad that they were missing the kangaroos. So, last Saturday we went to the zoo to walk around to see if the same thing would happen. Here I am with the kangaroos. We made it to the kangaroos and through the whole zoo and nothing!
Me yesterday in the kitchen while my mom made brownies.
4 comments:
Wow! You look so good, and that's soooo exciting your baby's just about here. I request a phone call from you in the next day or so, before you're in the hospital, please. I'm aching to talk to you!!
Yeah! We are so excited for you and your family. We will be checking often to see if your blog has new baby pictures and info. Good luck!
Anna
I am amazed that the kangaroos didn't work. Maybe Tawna is the lucky charm for labor. See if you can get her to fly to SLC instead of Bako to try and induce little Ava.
Alicia, that is sooo exciting. I am happy that the baby will come early! I love the idea you had to go walking through the kangaroos. Maybe you should have tried to hop like them.
Now, if you want to know my opinion on this child, she will undoubtedly come on your anniversary. Your kids seem to want to come to this earth on days that are already being celebrated for one reason or another. haha
Post a Comment