(Only two people from my family and a few people from Scott's family have met her, so I thought I would share lots of pictures of her first days with us.)
Monday, September 17, 2007
Due Date
Today is finally September 17! This was my due date. I've been telling people this date, looking forward to this date, planning for this date for a long time. It's kind of weird that it is here and nothing really is going to happen today. Ava came 12 days early. So, here are some pictures from our extra added bonus days with Ava.
(Only two people from my family and a few people from Scott's family have met her, so I thought I would share lots of pictures of her first days with us.)

This is Ava today. Brie found the bunny slippers and insisted she wear them.

She got tired of the photo shoot, so got wrapped up for sleeping.
Sooooooo tired.





This is a funny picture of her. I wanted to show all those rolls in her arms. For her sake, we'll hope that doesn't last.
Big sneeze. Aaaahhhh choooo!
Sooooo tired - again.
I thought this picture looked so funny. Brie was not screaming in Ava's ear, but it sure looks that way with the look on Ava's face.
(Only two people from my family and a few people from Scott's family have met her, so I thought I would share lots of pictures of her first days with us.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
She is honestly so cute. I LOVE all the rolls on her arms. Her legs appear to be very skinny still. And she makes Brie look SO old. Crazy. I can't wait to meet her.
Oh my goodness! I just want eat her up, she soooo cute!! Your house has some great lighting for good baby picts (a blessing, believe me!) Wow, those are some really adorable pictures. Thanks so much for taking time to share. Can't wait to meet her... Thanksgiving time?? :)
Ava is so cute! Can't believe how big she looks, and those rolls in her arms are adorable. She doesn't look like a newborn (not squished up and red), she looks a few months old already. Thanks for all the pics, so fun to see.
I love that girl's arms! Am I wrong or does she look different than Brie? But both are so cute. I can't wait to meet little Ava in a few weeks.
She is adorable! I love her. And all the pictures are fun to look at. I still don't see the resemblance in the two sisters.:) But that's kind of good, it is nice to each be unique. So how are you doing at managing the two little angels?
Isn't having babies just the most, for the lack of a better word, awesome thing ever? I love seeing your pictures of the newest addition. How do you get so many pictures in a row on your blog?? I would love to know that. I spent most of the day today updating my blog, so check it out when you can!
she is so beautiful. I can't get over it. I love the pics, gosh, I didn't take enough cute pics of zoey as baby.
Hey, congratulations! Good job multiply-and-replenishing!
Post a Comment