Ava FINALLY got a bath! They told us in the hospital to wait until her cord fell off to bathe her. Well, that took two weeks. I just rubbed her down with a wet wash cloth until finally we were able to put her into some warm soapy water. She's so clean and smells so good.
1. I love the plantation shutters. 2. DId you get a new couch? 3. Ava is SO beautiful. I love a little baby after a bath. They seem to be so relaxed adn ready for a nice long nap.
Look at Brie being such a good little helper with Ava's bath! I love it. And, I love that clean, newly washed baby smell. Yay for Ava to finally get a good bath. That's interesting they said not to bathe her till the cord comes off-- is that normal? We never got that message with Sam, but maybe England is behind the times...
Ava is beautiful, and I love that Scott is doing the bathing. Steve would never attempt that one. :) I am always happy when I can bath my newborn even though it is very tricky. Brandon still hates his baths though. I love that sweet little Ava is smiling. If you still have the bathtub that I gave you from Germany it works wonderfully if you put a little towel on it to soften it. Then they can lay in it without slipping all around.
What a BEAUTIFUL baby girl you have, Alicia and Scott! Kamber told me I oughta check out your blog and see how pretty that new little Ava is, and she truly is a wonderfully beautiful baby!! What a fun time you all seem to be having with her!
One of these days you and Scott ought to load up the girls and come here to Blackfoot and spend a week-end with us. We'd LOVE to have you! (woops, not this coming week, tho, cause we're heading to BOSTON. Doesn't that sound fun?) Love, Kam's mom, Karen
7 comments:
1. I love the plantation shutters.
2. DId you get a new couch?
3. Ava is SO beautiful. I love a little baby after a bath. They seem to be so relaxed adn ready for a nice long nap.
Alicia- Ava is seriously such a cute baby!
Look at Brie being such a good little helper with Ava's bath! I love it. And, I love that clean, newly washed baby smell. Yay for Ava to finally get a good bath. That's interesting they said not to bathe her till the cord comes off-- is that normal? We never got that message with Sam, but maybe England is behind the times...
Ava is beautiful, and I love that Scott is doing the bathing. Steve would never attempt that one. :) I am always happy when I can bath my newborn even though it is very tricky. Brandon still hates his baths though. I love that sweet little Ava is smiling. If you still have the bathtub that I gave you from Germany it works wonderfully if you put a little towel on it to soften it. Then they can lay in it without slipping all around.
What a BEAUTIFUL baby girl you have, Alicia and Scott! Kamber told me I oughta check out your blog and see how pretty that new little Ava is, and she truly is a wonderfully beautiful baby!! What a fun time you all seem to be having with her!
One of these days you and Scott ought to load up the girls and come here to Blackfoot and spend a week-end with us. We'd LOVE to have you! (woops, not this coming week, tho, cause we're heading to BOSTON. Doesn't that sound fun?) Love, Kam's mom, Karen
I love the picture of Ava standing on Alicia's lap looking up at her. It looks like Scott is good at giving Ava a bath with Brielle's help.
she has a sweet little c-n- mum, forget the wash cloth you can watch me lick her clean baby tastes of pee and I LOVE it
Post a Comment