Ava is so cute and so happy. I love the girl to pieces. I honestly can not get enough of her. She laughs so hard when I kiss her all over and is EXTREMELY ticklish. She has certain spots that if you get just right make her laugh uncontrollably. When I get Ava out of her crib she is so excited that she buries her head in my shoulder and cuddles up as close as she can and gives me a huge smile. I love it. She is starting to like baby food, especially the fruits. She'll never take a bottle, we've given up. She is starting to be a better sleeper. (The girl has been so hard for me after Brie was such an easy, perfect sleeper.) She goes to bed around 7pm and wakes up around 7am. She gets up usually once to eat. She loves to be rocked to sleep, but has learned to be put in her bed and fall asleep on her own. Having a monkey to hold onto has helped with that. We noticed that when she was trying to fall asleep she was trying to hold onto something (hoping I was there). She ended up sleeping with her arms wrapped around the bumper of the crib, clinging to it. So, Brie picked a monkey stuffed animal for her to have in bed and she is much happier. She has only ever slept for 40 minutes at a time during the day which just about drove me CRAZY!! Seriously. She is figuring it out now though with a 1 1/2 hour nap in the morning and a 2 hour nap in the afternoon. Yahoo!!!
Ava loves watching Brie and is always focused on following her around the room. She is thrilled to have Brie stop and play with her. She also really loves Scott. When he comes home from work she stares at him in amazement. He is the one that feeds her her baby food and she seems to love the entertainment he provides as he is trying to get the food in her mouth.
We love our Sweet Potata Pie!
4 comments:
She is so tiny! Brooklyn weighed more than that at 4 months!
You have the sweetest little girls, and they are so much fun to play with. I love them too.
I love your write up about Ava, I can't wait to see them both. I can't believe she is 6 months, either.
She is so, so cute! I am glad she is so loved.
Post a Comment