Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Disney Princesses on Ice

Saturday we got to go to Disney Princesses on Ice! Scott bought the tickets for Brielle and we have been talking it up and getting excited ever since. Brie wore one of her princess dresses and was absolutely thrilled. She kept telling everyone (and continues to tell everyone) that she is Cinderella, Scott is the prince and I am the Fairy Godmother. (I used to always be the "mean mother" until I complained, now I am the Fairy Godmother.) We had a lot of fun. The show was great and definitely had all the Disney magic to it. My favorite part though was seeing all of those little girls in their princess dresses, shoes, crowns, bows, magic wands, etc. It is so cute. Brie was so captivated by the show that she couldn't take her eyes off of it for the picture. She really was quite amazed when she saw Tinkerbell and Mickey and Minnie for the first time. She is still telling me how pretty Minnie looked in her "new dress". You think this girl is ready for Disneyland or what?Brie watched and waved at each new princess.

4 comments:

laura said...

How fun. Lisa was just telling me that Craig took Cali to that- did you see them. I love all of the Disney on Ice shows. We have never seen the Princesses one and I am so excited for it to come back here. Disneyland will be SOOOO fun. I can't wait!!!!!

Anonymous said...

.comHow fun, I would love to see that show! Brielle looks so cute in her princess dress. What a great thing to do. Mom

Buchanan House said...

Oh the joy of having little girls!!! I'm jealous because I never had the opportunity to do princess things since I had only sons and no daughters. But now my boys have sweet little girls. (And I am fortunate enough to have granddaughters.)

Anonymous said...

Whaaaaat! You guys are so skinny! I cannot believe it! I didn't even recognize Scott! Amazing.