We went.
It was freezing cold! I had just seen my sister's pictures from her egg hunt and they were all in sun dresses and came away with sunburns! It was probably 40 degrees for ours.
There were SOOOOOO many people that we didn't get to do one of the fun things, we just stood in line until we gave up.
The Easter Egg Hunt was a joke. They threw a bunch of eggs on a field and then all the parents ran with their kids and grabbed as many as they could. We wanted Brie to get to go find the eggs and pick them up on her own. She got two eggs.
We ended up leaving and playing on the toys at Carl's Jr.
We did have a GREAT time hanging out with Cory, Danae and Zoey.
This cracked me up. She can't even move to go find the easter eggs because she is shivering too much. We were all freezing. I guess that's an early Easter in Utah for me.
3 comments:
Dang! Scott looks great.
Anyway, sorry to hear about your freezing egg hunt. We are freezing here too, and wondering why the spring is yielding such awful weather. Both girls look absolutely adorable. That little Zoey is a cutie too. I remember pictures of her from when you were babysitting her.
Too bad about thanksgiving point. We never go to free things because of the crowds, though liked the egg hunt in Lehi. I am sure that Brie had a wonderful Easter. Scott looks fantastic! Way to go!
Brielle looks so adorable. Too bad for the hunt. At least you had one for her with your friends. I never take my kids to anything free either. The crowds, aggressiveness, etc. is more than I can handle. I'll just pay $3 to fill my own eggs and go to a park.
Post a Comment