Tuesday, March 11, 2008

First Hair Cut

Brielle had her first hair cut. We realize now that it wasn't a necessary thing to do. Often times she won't keep the clip or hair band in her hair when I do it. Her hair then looks so messy and scroungy and is in her face and eyes. So, we thought that maybe it could be cut to be cute even when there is nothing in it.

We went to a cute place called "Cookie Cutters". It's a hair cutting place just for kids. The kids get to choose a cartoon movie to watch, sit in a car or plane and then they get a sucker and balloon at the end. The lady only snipped a couple snips and then she was done. Brie loved the experience though because she thought she looked "so pretty" with her new hair cut afterward.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Very cool place, I wonder if they have them in Georgia? And Brielle looks so cute in her little car. I agree that she probably didn't need much hair taken off though. :-)

Buchanan House said...

Oh you beautiful doll!

Sue said...

I love her hair, I can tell a difference. She really does look like an angel.