Scott has put Ava to bed every night this week (Monday I took Brie to see the play Cinderella at the library, Tuesday I took Brie to Little Gym and last night was Enrichment). I've asked him to try and see if she can possibly stay awake until 7pm to get her back on schedule. He says she laughs and plays and then by 6:55pm she can't keep her eyes open anymore and just konks out. One night he left her playing on the floor to go get her pajamas and this is what he found. Poor tired girl. Sound asleep.Brie was fighting taking her nap because, of course, she just wasn't tired yet. This meant she went to sleep late and then by 5pm I was trying to wake her up and she just couldn't come out of it. Which then turned into putting her to bed and her not falling asleep for hours. She sat in her bed with her little lamp on reading books until 11pm the first night.
1 comment:
I love Ava in her sleeping pictures. What a doll she is.
And the story of Brielle cracks me up!! Mostly because I hear this dilemma from EVERY Mom with a 2 and a half year old. That nap transition is a pain.
Post a Comment