She started army crawling on Easter and has been moving around the room more and more. Her crawling terrifies me. We have way too many stairs for her to fall down if I'm not looking. But, none the less, she is moving and moving quickly when she sees something she wants.
Ava is eating baby food for all of her meals now. She has rice cereal for breakfast, a fruit for lunch and a veggie for dinner. She is good at eating and usually loves it, but her pickiness is shining through again. She will ONLY eat the food if it is heated. If it is cold she shuts her mouth tight and spits anything you try to put in right back at you.
5 comments:
I don't understand how someone can be considered "good at eating" when they end up coated from head to toe in their meal. Also, Ava gave you a pretty irritated look when you took the caterpillar away after it took so much effort to reach it. I bet she is plotting some sort of revenge in her little head and I am rooting for Ava.
Cute kids, and I love that blanket that Ava and Keanah are playing on!
Cute, cute! I love watching all the new things babies can learn. I don't love watching them like a hawk to make sure they don't fall down stairs or off beds!
I also noticed the food ALL over cute little Ava. How does she spread it so far. Like I said before....put less on the spoon. haha
Brooklyn looks the same way after eating. Any laundry secrets?
wow, what a mess, I am surprised there is not food splattered on the camera too. I am not ready for the messes, ugh!!
Post a Comment