Brielle was so excited preparing for the party. She got to help go to the store and buy the plastic eggs and candy for the hunt, she helped make cupcakes, she helped decorate the house. She cracked me up the morning of the party because she wanted to wear a dress and have a "pretty flower" in her hair. I got her all ready and when I walked in the room a little while later I heard her saying, "scrunch, scrunch, scrunch". She was scrunching her curls so she would be all ready for her friends to arrive.
Her friends came and we started by coloring and then making easter bunny ears. They all went outside to hop around and have hopping competitions while I hid candy filled eggs all around the house. They then came inside, got their easter baskets and went looking for eggs. After the hunt, they decorated cupcakes and then just ran around and played while the moms talked. It really was so fun. 
4 comments:
You do a great job of planning and hosting parties. What a fun day for all the kids and their moms.
Cute, cute, cute! I love the picture of the cupcake... so very creative. I want to eat it right now. And those bunny ears are so cute. Good job having an organized event for 2-4 year-olds -- not an easy feat, I know!!
The party sounds wonderful, and I LOVE the cupcake decor. What did the kids think of the black licorice when they ate it? :) The success to a kids party is to have a good amount of time where the kids can run around and the Mom's can talk, so great job with that.
Alicia, you did a great job and I had to laugh at how excited Brielle was to be having a party at her house and fixing her hair. She is definitely 'all girl'. Good memories! (Laura's Gram)
Post a Comment