We had church at 9am, so we were all up searching for eggs and checking out what the Easter Bunny left by 7:30am. Scott filled the eggs with a couple jelly beans each the night before and made a path from Brie's room to the baskets. They followed the egg path and everyone was thrilled to see what was in their basket.
I got a new Shades swim suit in my basket, but there will be no pictures of that.
We got ready for church and headed out (this picture is after church). We had such nice meetings. Scott taught Sunday School and I was asked to teach Relief Society.
The girly girls in their Easter dresses (we still have to dress them warm here).
Broiled Salmon with Mango Salsa
Asparagus
Baked Red Potatoes
French Green Beans
Rolls
Fresh Strawberries, Pineapple and Grapes
We also got to celebrate Brian's 40th birthday. Hooray!
6 comments:
Your family looks wonderful ready for Easter. Both you and Scott look great! I love the girls matching dresses and the pictures of them. Sounds like a good dinner.
What a great Easter! Mine had very little thought put in to it this year, but I think the boys were still happy.
The pictures of the girls are SSOOO cute! I love those dresses.
Great Easter photos! Scott, you're looking about as slimmed down as Julio Lugo! Go Sox!--timo
Greaet pictures. You and Scott both look incredible. THat family picture of you is beauitful. I can't believe you still do baskets for you and Scott. I don't have enough energy for that.
kea
Great pictures! Lovely Easter outfits! Delicious Easter birthday dinner. We appreciated sharing the evening with you. Thank you.
Post a Comment