I am starting a new project and I would love to get your help. Would anyone and everyone please share with me their favorite quote/quotes about love and marriage. They can be from anything - a poem, a saying, song lyrics, church leader, etc. Please give 'em to me. Thanks so much!
3 comments:
The deleted comment was mine since version I posted first had too many errors. This is what love is like...
Ain't That a Kick in the Head
Written by Sammy Cahn and Jimmy Van Heusen
Sung by Dean Martin
How lucky can one guy be?
I kissed her and she kissed me
Like the fella once said,
Aint that a kick in the head?
The room was completely black,
I hugged her and she hugged back
Like the sailor said, quote,
Aint that a hole in the boat?
My head keeps spinnin,
I go to sleep and keep grinnin
If this is just the beginnin,
My life is gonna be bee-yoo-tee-ful
Ive sunshine enough to spread,
Its just like the fella said
Tell me quick, aint love a kick in the head?
Like the fella once said,
Aint that a kick in the head?
Like the sailor said, quote,
Aint that a hole in the boat?
My head keeps spinnin,
I go to sleep and keep grinnin
If this is just the beginnin,
My life is gonna be bee-yoo-tee-ful
Shes tellin me well be wed,
Shes picked out a king-size bed
I couldnt feel any better or Id be sick
Tell me quick oh, aint love a kick?
Tell me quick aint love a kick in the head?
Marriage is like a hot bath... once you get used to it, it isn't so hot.
R
Post a Comment