Monday, October 22, 2007

Let's Go Red Sox!

Remember way back to April 2 when we wished you a Happy Opening Day to the baseball season? Well, after many, many games that brought some tearful, frustrated times for Scott and lots of excited, joyful times for him . . . . THE RED SOX ARE GOING TO THE WORLD SERIES!

(Scott and Brielle on Opening Day!)

Last night we watched the Red Sox seventh game in a seven game series against the Cleveland Indians. Luckily, we got to have Scott's roommate from Boston, John Payne, with us to help cheer the sox on. It was a close game, but the Red Sox took over in the 8th inning and finished the game 11 to 2. Yahoo!! They are once again headed to the World Series! Scott fell asleep last night with a HUGE smile on his face.

And now, crazy or not, we are going to try this morning to buy tickets to one of the World Series games in Denver. Go Sox!

4 comments:

Hillary Corpuz said...

Hey Scott, this is your.. hmm.. Well honestly I don't know the correct term for how we are related, I think that you are cousins with my Mom, Ruthie Buchanan Cisneros. Anyhow I saw you posted on Annie Cains blog and thought I would check you out. Drop a line and say hi.

Jessica said...

So today in my 8th grade class we were talking about opinions and supporting them with good arguments. I asked the boys who would win the World Series. The unanimous answer was the Red Sox; the argument, they have lots of players from the Dominican Republic. Apparently that means that it is a shoe in.

Arielle and Rick said...

So unfortunate...a pleasant family, being twisted and misguided by the antics of a confused and baseball lost father. Brielle and Ava you will be in my prayers that soem day your father will see the light, and realize that the Red Sox are merely a sad-wannabe-jealous-full-of thugs-waste-of talent-baseball organization. You make me sad. With love in my heart, and may pinstripes wallpaper your sweet dreams, Uncle Digby.

Jennifer said...

Hi Alicia, it is Jennifer (Thompson). We were all home for Sean being set apart as a missionary. I found out about your family's blog. What a cute family you have. A lot of my sisters and I have started blogs now. It is fun to see how everyone is doing. Mine is davis4family.blogspot.com.