
I have blue walls in my kitchen. I don't know if I love the shade of blue I have chosen, but because they are blue I have a Cape Cod theme happening. I really, really, really want two pictures of the sand dunes, tall grass and water at the Cape to hang in the kitchen. I have searched so many web sites and I've found many perfect pictures (like the one above), but they all charge hundreds of dollars for their prints.
So, I have come to you. I know many of you have been to Cape Cod when visiting me in Boston or on your own. Does anyone have pictures from the Cape? Anyone? Preferably pictures that do not have people in them and do have a scene of the sand, grass and blue sky and water. Please let me know if your photography skills can help my blue kitchen walls. Thanks.
2 comments:
I wish I had visited you guys and had a picture of the Cape! It looks gorgeous from the picture you have posted. Hope you can find one!
Todd
Actually, it looks like Oregon. I'll see what I can find of Oregon. Or are you Atlantic specific?
R
Post a Comment