
Little Ava is one lucky lady. She is living in complete luxury. She received the most gorgeous blanket from my sister Laura as her baby gift. She is always wrapped in it. I love holding her in it. One whole side is all minkee. This is the softest, most wonderful fabric. The other side is patch work of beautiful brown and pink fabrics. I wish you could feel all the textures and see just how pretty it is. We are so in love with this blanket and so thrilled that Laura made us such an awesome gift.
Laura is actually thinking about making these blankets and selling them. I took pictures of Ava with hers so Laura could start a portfolio. Here is the little lady in her most luxurious blanket. So lucky!

Ava cozied up on the soft, soft minkee.


I thought I'd give Laura some action pics of every day life with a baby and her blanket. Here is Ava in her new swing that we bought used from Craigslist. She is certainly living the high life.
On the go in the car seat.
7 comments:
what a beautiful blanket!! Looking at those pictures makes me wish that I had a cuddly swing to lay in. What a gorgeous baby girl! I can't wait to see her!!
She is still the cutest! It can't be all the bow. She is so chubby! I can't wait to see her!
Yes, Ava is a beautiful little daughter--just like Brielle. You two produce lovely girls. The blanket is so pretty, Laura, and the materials are so much softer than they were when my babies were born.
Absolutely Adorable. I love the profile! Laura does a wonderful job with those soft blankets. I love the pink and the browns together.
Your mom and Tawna are on their way to see the little lady. I am jealous but we will all be together at Thanksgiving. YEAH!
AND, since Scott will be naming her, I thought I would share one last suggestion. Insteady of Ava Elizabeth, how about Ava Maria? I was influenced by our trip to Italy.
I absolutely love the blanket. AND, I know I have said this so many times, but Ava is so beautiful! I just cannot get over it, she is so pretty. We need to get together soon.
Alicia- she is so cute, I can't wait to see her. I wanted to send you an e-mail, but I don't have your address on my home computer. Check this website out– Talk to you soon.
http://www.30mealsinoneday.com
Post a Comment